Friday, June 11, 2010

My First Day at SCGS Jamboree

So far my time at Jamboree has been perfect.  I got my timeslot for the Ancestry scanning when I wanted it.  WhooRahhhhh.  Then I got to the Library and back again with lunch in there.  Then the scanning was completed quite easily with not too much of a delay.  Gene was able to take the pictures back to our temporary quarters and now I'm sitting in the mini class for Google Earth.

I have connected to the WiFi, got the photos ready and now I'm good to go.

More later.

2 comments:

Amy Coffin, MLIS said...

Finally catching up with my blog reading. It's been great seeing you around Jamboree.

Gini said...

Hi Jo, I would be more than happy to get a copy of the photo you like. If you can email me with your email address I will send it over to ya right away.

It was good to see you there.