Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Winter 2010 GB Games Update

I have been busy working on my Sources and Citations. I have now completed 52 citations, all of them consistent with EE and previewed to be sure they will display properly in my software, TMG. This has been the most challenging event, but well worth the effort. I have reached PLATINUM in this category.

In category 2, Back Up Your Data, I have completed two tasks and am at Silver. In category 3, Organize Your Research, I have completed three tasks and am at Gold. In category 4, Expand Your Knowledge, I have completed four tasks and am at Diamond. In category 5, I have completed all five tasks and have earned another PLATINUM medal. In category 6, I have completed three tasks and am at Gold.

With only four more days left, I am on target for my goals. I am working toward completion of one more task in category 4 to earn my third PLATINUM medal. I will be attending my local historical society meeting on Saturday so I am hoping I will have an opportunity to perform some Random Act of Genealogical Kindness and move up in the standings for category 6.

1 comment:

Skylight Contractors Raleigh said...

Thankss for a great read